When I was a kid,
I used to love Powerpuff Girls... Sailormoon,
And there was father's radio, sneaked into my room,
I'd play the Sheila on 7's again and again on the casette,
Trying my best to sing just like them.
Everything fainted in my memories,
As I was tamed by the world.
The big alley where I used to play in,
Now look much smaller,
Filled with innocent faces,
Uncomfortably asking their shuttlecock back from this stranger,
Everything fainted in my memories,
As I was tamed by the world.
How must we live for what we must live?
There's still too many things to answer,
Yet I still keep on going,
Cause I am tamed by this world.
Childhood friends... Bestfriends...
Some are working, some are even called mother,
The future we dreamt of together,
Now seem so old-fashioned,
We grew maturely doing things others expected us to do,
As we were tamed by the world.
I miss the old time alot,
But I know I can't go back,
No matter how wonderful yesterday was,
The flow of time is a one-way path,
I learn life and life teach me lessons,
As I was tamed by the world.

0 komen:
Post a Comment