This morning, I read back what I've written, which is more or less readable. I can't believe my eyes when I found out that I wrote "Thank You Mr Phang!" in between the notes! xDDDDDDEF
Last night I remember me writing this notes half conscious with eyes almost one third opened. What the hell was in my mind at that time??!
Bad way of studying? hihihi
(p/s: for those who didn't know who Mr Phang is, he's my Calculus tutor last semester. I have his pic in my lappy which I took for my Multimedia assignment but I don't think I should upload it here. Enough for me to say that he's kind of a funny guy, a guy that would say "Always if I asked question, I myself will have to answer it back. Haisyhh... benci betul!" or "I know all the boys look so dull because I'm the one who teach them today not Ms Sze" or even "Why are you looking at my face? Is there something there?" XD


2 komen:
erk? mr phang jugak yg ko tulis...kantoiiii! :P
hahaha! sy pun xtau knpa sy tba2 tulis nama dia. oh bisa my head... maybe... I love mr phang haha
Post a Comment