WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

One fine evening

Just got back from class at 5.30pm. That's early. I was supposed to finish the class at 6. But destiny always has things his way.

It doesn't make sense at first when I saw people walking in front of me, leaving the class and then stop. They're not moving. Only when I reached the loose circle of people I start to realise what's happening.

There just in my way, a girl student sat on the rocky pavement which I used to walk through every evening  at this very day every week. She's covering her face with one hand. Her bag on the floor. Hugged from behind by a construction worker. He's holding a knife next to her face.

People are busy making phone calls to whoever it might be, saying this and that. I got nervous. The girl's not crying but her face was stiff. Men (students and staffs) surround the two of them, trying to communicate with the man. But I can't hear a word he said. I was told to step back by an old man, whom I don't even know. And I myself are afraid enough to know that I have to obey his words. For my own safety.

Broad daylight. It's not even dark yet. Nowhere is safe. Especially when there's a construction site nearby. Even when the construction site was just next to my class. I don't ever want to walk myself to the college alone anymore.

No matter how desperate you are we all faced problems in life okay. At times like this God is where you're supposed to turn to. Unless you've never believe in one before. But in any way, taking an innocent life is just stupid.

4 komen:

Nurul Aisyah Ab Ghafar said...

beware misspandagemok..:)

Miss Ibr said...

ya.. u beware too miss aisyah.. mana2 pon dah xselamat TT

Unknown said...

oo ko ada kat tmpt kejadian ea?? hebat2..:)

Miss Ibr said...

hebat ape nye? sye kat tepi jek.. nak pg dekat pun xnak awok TT menggigil badan wei

Post a Comment