WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

23rd December

23rd December 2012 fall on Sunday, a day after I had a long journey shopping with friends, two days after the study week leave started, and 21 years after I was born. 

Happy birthday me!


You know the feeling when you just want to smile but things went off like duh~ but you still refuse to frown but still smile? Smiling gratefully.. :)

I don't know how to describe today. Mixed feelings. I was about to go to pavilion when I realized I forgot my key. My purse was in the room. My phones are on the bed. The only phone I had on hand was the one that can't make any call. Nor receive any call. My only roommate already went back home.

At that exact time my sis went up my house moaning why the hell did I left her calls unanswered, telling me to get ready. She said that we're going out. I was like.. what?! I got nothing with me, no money, just a tracksuit, a pink slipper and we're heading to the mall. Haha. Dang it! 

However, unplanned event was always the best. I would like to thank everyone for the wishes and birthday surprises. But on top of all, I would like to thank my beautiful mom, for this day is to remind me of the hardship you had to go through giving birth and raising this girl up.

I just love everyone. :)

0 komen:

Post a Comment