WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

No Class. Weeeeeee~

10:46 pm

Done packing. Today's hell a tiring day. Sod it. I won't be like this everyday. Today's the first time, for about 3 weeks that I finally didn't wake up to the sound of  the alarm! It did rang, but I continued sleeping anyway. Legend! Overslept last night. And tonight I don't feel like sleeping.

Done with my last paper yesterday. ISO. My second last paper, IS? I read 10 of the lecture notes. (or you can say just taking a peep for some of them.) When the tips given in Morpheus clearly stated that there's only 4 chapters that will be tested on! Bloody stupid me. For not checking on Morpheus except for database carrymark. And I don't ever want to mention about database or statistic.

Hishh..  I can't seem to predict what will my result be this semester. I've dealt my exams with too many sleepless nights. ...oh why am I grumbling on this one. I've always been this last-minute-person. Have I never been like this before? =_=''

But this time it felt different.  I didn't answer well. Hmph I can't answer well, actually. My carrymarks? They are pretty much dissapointing. Sod it. Que sera sera~

You can say I played too much. Though I've always been this playful. Or not? Then just say that I study less then. Arghh. Anyway, I am planning to use this one month wisely. To get enuff fun and sleep. Urgh. Okay. Cross out the fun. I'm just going to hibernate for this one month. DRAIN BRAMAGED! (If you get what it means...)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~





0 komen:

Post a Comment