Kesal 1000 Kesal
With grief, I hereto stated that I feel dejected when I have been polite enough holding my anger in, but the one whom I was supposed to be angry at is the one who had just exploded unnecessarily. It feels like.. all those things that I have let passed now come rushing back in.
(sighing) But that is it.
Past is past. I just... feel dejected. I suddenly remembered that someone once said before, "Jangan berkira bila berdepan dengan orang yang bagi kita ilmu. Biar kita terima ilmu yang ikhlas. Lagi berkat."
Ok. Frankly I am truly sorry for the mistakes. Today is just not my day. I know that you were upset because it seems like I think of too many things at once that I myself don't really know what is on my mind. (which is true-I admit it) And you made your point there on why you deserve to be angry but for God's sake calm down! Really, you do not have to use those unnecessary words. Ya boleh jadi doa dah ya...
(huh) Aku x marah. Aku kesal jak lah. Aku x marah out of respect.


0 komen:
Post a Comment