WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

Second Chance

A 'storm' broke out in the morning. I was alarmed. And I saw her being torn apart.

She is a friend. A good one. Married. She has kids. And she has an irresponsible husband.

The topic here is about broken trust, second chance, and whether you should or should not give that second chance to the other party. A second chance not only in love, but anything, friendship, work matters and so on.

I wrote this because as a woman I felt hurt watching her being treated as such. He betrayed her again and again, using up all the second, third, fourth and for right now I have lost counts of how many chances she had given him. Every time she found out all the shits he had been doing behind her, he will say that he was sorry, that he was going to change, just give him another chance. And so she did. And here they are today. Nothing has changed. He has not changed. She is still hurt. While I, have had enough.

For me, one should not be given a second chance when he said that he will changed. Second chances are  meant only for those who have already changed.


(I used the word 'he' here only for easier writing purpose. I must state this clearly here as I do not want to be seen as having some kind of bias to a specific group of individuals.)

If you really think that he should be given a second chance to change into a better person, that he did not really mean it when he hurt you last time, please think about yourself first.

Your heart is not made of steel.
Does being hurt does not affect how your heart is right now?

Wait, think, and give that second chance only when he have really changed. You cannot trust in mere words aite? If he surrenders when you made him wait and wait while you are waiting for the right time to give him that second chance, well, it is not your loss anyway. He busted things himself. And you deserve more than someone who have hurt you. Never be afraid to let yourself free from what can brings you down. Anyway, if he really needs that second chance and wants to make things up with you, wouldn't he proof that he has changed?






0 komen:

Post a Comment