We keep on dreaming because of these three reasons:
1. We want it,
2. we're getting it,
3. or we just know that we will never get it at all.
"I dreamt of me, dressed in work attire,
don't have to get paid high, but am running my life on my own money, years from now.
I dreamt of a good relationship with everyone.
I dreamt of a stable combination of fun, friends, and loyalty all the time.
I dreamt of buying a small house with 3 small bedrooms in the future, with its wall whole painted white, wooden-tiled.
I don't care where it will be.
I just want it furnished with white small-sized furniture - white tables, white sofas, white cabinets.
I want brightly coloured lamp, vase, mat, small cushions, little pans, woks, and even glasses to brighten up the white background.
I dreamt of buying myself a small car, a light scooter.
And I will buy just what I need, not what I want.
But to pamper myself, I will set the rule of only buying what I need only if I like it - its colour, shape, and look.
I dreamt of meeting a good guy who accept me for who I am, one that can tolerate, act wisely even when he is angry, funny, patient, talks a lot so that i would feel comfortable around him.
And I am going to accept him for what he is too.
We will share secrets together, no one will be left behind, no one will be trampled on.
We will be equal to each other.
I will marry my bestfriend, and treat him like a bestfriend, forever.
Everyday will be a new page.
None will be the last page for the loved ones, friends, and fun.
I want my kids to grow up in a sufficient atmosphere, not a chance in life to be missed.
I will teach them to get high marks, and also teach them to live their life on their own, close to Allah.
They will grow up never having to watch their parents fight, they will never feel abandoned, left behind, they will know that both of us will always be there to catch whenever they face disappointments in life.
We will remain happy and healthy for years to come.
A home where we pray 5 times a day.
And I would like to take a photo of us-me, my parents, my eldest sister, her husband, my brother, wife and Zaraa, my second brother, his family, my second sister, her husband, her kids, mine-a kawaiiiiiiiiii no prince and a kawaiiiiiiiiiii no princess, and their father.
I want us all, gathered in the picture with smiles on.. and on.. and on."
There. That's my dream.
A dream of a 15 years old girl in the body of a 21.
Dream is what makes me, go on.. :)))



0 komen:
Post a Comment