I have never had much experience with babies. The first baby I held up standing right in my arms were my one and only niece. I first met her when she's already 3 months before I was back in my college not long after that. Watching her again the next time was months after, and babies grow up dang fast.
But trust me that now Zaraa, is too big for her age of 2 for everyone. And too mancal. Haha.
Now this is Azam. A baby boy. Skinnier. Looked pretty much like a little version of his father.
Baby with the face of our own family member in the family? None yet. Haha
Baby with the face of our own family member in the family? None yet. Haha
He's usually called with a liiiiitle taste of 'kesengauan' in the voice. Don't ask me why, that's his parents' doing. I don't have the answer.
One month. And that's enough to understand him without doing any talking. Coz babies cry for everything. To sleep. To eat. To ek ek.
1. If he's still crying after u fed him,
2. just put him in his hammock. But if that still didn't work, he's still not sleeping,
3. better check for the gold in his diapers.
The Three Possible Bermuda Triangle Theory. I named it.
1. If he's still crying after u fed him,
2. just put him in his hammock. But if that still didn't work, he's still not sleeping,
3. better check for the gold in his diapers.
The Three Possible Bermuda Triangle Theory. I named it.
But depending too much on the Bermuda Triangle Theory and not doing too much talking is a problemo too for his mother. She said sometimes, he cried for attention, and we (me and my brother in law) should have done some talking too when babysitting him. And you know how we handle that?
Azam: "Ek." *about to weep.
Response: "Azam gudboy oo." *hand patting him. eyes on the TV.
Azam: "Ek." *need attention much. *a talk-and-play-with-me warning.
Response: "Azam gudboy oo. Azam tidor ah." *hand patting him. eyes still on the TV.
She even reported this to mom. Haha.
She said I was too much of a patient person. Too patient that I can wait for the volcanoe to errupt only then I will run to save my life. Metaphor, of course. She said only when he started crying will I react.
Being the last child maybe that's why I enjoyed every time he cried. I mean, I didn't get to see this many times, now I had the chance, nailed it. He cries if I pull his bottle a bit when feeding him. He cries again when we speak lepas nya baruk jak berenti nangis. Maybe nya ingat orang ada nganok nya agik kali nak. Haha. Cungek. The funniest is when he tried to hold the bottle too with his hand when I'm feeding him, but being a baby, having no control on his own fingers, he's actually throwing the bottle away that it smashed on the ground. Once. And then of coz lah nya nangis agik. And of coz lah aku tetak jak. Intam keja nya dimpun juak. Tetandah jak auntie sorang megang botol susu nya nak. Heran. Pelik pelik jak olah. Maybe he hates me? Her mom already labeled me as a bully though.
Anyway, do grow up to be a man better than any other man Azam ho.. Mun tumbuh gigi lak iboh demam bena gilak. I love you :)

0 komen:
Post a Comment