" A bitten apple for the snow white with braces "
" She's too young. "
" She's still the same. A snow white with braces. "
" Mango? "
" N mango cake "
" Just want u to know that u already succeeded from the moment u first began trying "
" Once upon a time, there are two little squids. They fall in love with each other. And then they got married. The squid asks them to hold each others hand after they get married. And they hold hands. And hold hands. And hold hands. And hold hands. And hold hands. And hold hands. And... "
" She's too young. "
" She's still the same. A snow white with braces. "
" Mango? "
" N mango cake "
" Just want u to know that u already succeeded from the moment u first began trying "
" Once upon a time, there are two little squids. They fall in love with each other. And then they got married. The squid asks them to hold each others hand after they get married. And they hold hands. And hold hands. And hold hands. And hold hands. And hold hands. And hold hands. And... "
AAAAAAAA kiut...
Sampeikan sik tidor.
Part yang paling meruntun jiwa ialah time nya nangis, belagu dipulau kawan2 tegal nya busy gilak bergerek dgn Top, bila nya last2 breakup jwk dgn laki ya, then Top madah dgn bff nya Shone "Promise me u won't hit on her" and Shone madah aok, and waktu last day betemu, bila nya terkejut gilak sampei tergugok dalam aek pas nangga tulisan "Pin Love Shone" kat baju Shone. Kesian... baruk jak dpt confess.
"Monday I'm waiting
Tuesday, I'm still waiting to see...see...see... if u r fine
Wednesday, u're still not here
Neither in the morning, nor later
Thursday is also empty
Friday, Saturday or Sunday
None of the day that i don't miss you
None of the day that u will come back to be in our old days
The day that I met you
The day that I was close to u
The day that we held hands
The day that I loved u
The day that I spoke to u
The day that u listened to me
How long will it be like this? I don't know
How many months or years?
How many billions of our past memory?
I never don't miss u"
Part paling sweet? THE APPLE.
OMG i don't usually act like this :O Nobody's gonna understand this entry. Screw it.

2 komen:
Part nak atas ya. . . .Whathefak is that?
haha. tangga lok tak crita tok baruk ktk paham. lawak. n kiut :)
Post a Comment