WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

Fully Imagined

As I have been slowly fading away from the world lately, an interview has been conducted by a nervous looking young woman, so that I keep on writing... in this small blog.

Q : Long time no see. (nervous, obviously faking a smile) It's been a while since you made your last appearance on this page. What's your latest activity in your life?

A : (laughing awkwardly) I guess so. Well... (slowly speaking) for now I'm still having my mid semester break for one week. And of course now I'm laid back in my hometown with my mom and brother. It's unintentionally that I quit blogging... (stop for a second) no, not that I quit blogging (laughing awkwardly again) but just that I think I'm supposed to spend times on books for this one week as I have two more paper to go starting from next Tuesday.

Q : Mmmm... Since you made up your mind that this blog shouldn't be left unupdated just like that, can you tell us what's so special about this blog... to you and... err... you know... (aided by her hand gesture, which is not really heping... then lost for word)

(I got blurred for a while. Silent. Thinking in my head how bad she is, that it must have been her first time. But then build up my sentences)

A : I just think that... (slowly rolling my eyes around) I like this blog. It's a place where I can tell my story to people who really care to know what I'm going to say. I mean, they choose to stop by my blog to read, right? It's not like any other social page where I post thingy and there'll be nobody there to listen, nor care to read it.

Q : That's right. (nodding) Often they'll just roll down to click on pics, songs, and other links. 

A : And then you'll get viruses (joking of course)

Q : (gave a small laugh) You're quite funny. (controlled laugh again) So, what would you be hoping from your writing in the future?

A : (laugh) Your question sounds too serious. (stop for a second) Nothing high. I just want it to remain to be a place where I can pour out things on my head.  I'm afraid if I stop blogging it'll burst out. This place is called a backup. And of course it'll always be a place I'll keep things I like. Lately, my entries have been lingering about TOP, (smiling) sorry for being so obsessed but it's me. (keeps on smiling) You'll see that as time passes, my liking will turn around too. This blog will gradually become me.


Q : (reply the smile) Nice words. (clapping her hands) I just hope that you will continue to enjoy doing things you are doing right now. Different people have different ways to treasure their moment right? Well, now how about taking a picture to capture this nice moment... This will be a good memory. (giving cue for the cameraman to act)

We were both awkward.When everything are set, the lights turn bright and we both turn out smiling honestly from our heart. I cant help thinking how professional I look.

SORRY FOR THE UNCONTROLLED IMAGINATION

0 komen:

Post a Comment