Today's shopping resulted in another birthday cake. Which I bought out of no one's birthday again. I was even eager looking at the candles in the bakery which has the shape of numbers, that the lady at the counter asked me don't I need a candle to celebrate. Nice question. It tempted me of buying the no 82 and taking a picture with it on the cake. That would make me 82 years old! Or I might take... just the no 2? But no is the answer. I'm not celebrating anything. I just want to eat it. Tasted very much like usual. Nothing interesting. Just the problem is it's Ramadhan. My brother and mom of course refuse to eat pure sweet thingy like that. Meanwhile sister in law's still in her effort to finish a bigger cheese cake which she bought from her colleague weeks ago. She's thinking of a diet too. I kind of have the feeling that I will only finish this cake in at least... 3 days?


3 komen:
nampak sedap..^^
let me help you to finish it :D
dah abis pun :D
Post a Comment