WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

Kawaii no Senpai



List of Things That I Really Need To Do:

  1. Stop bugging her!
  2. Talk less, Talk Necessary Things Only!
  3. Have a formal talk/relation with her, (It might reduce h/ache)
  4. Don't bother much (Bother irritates her I guess)
  5. Don't raise my voice when talking to her (She feels that I'm scary)
  6. As the basic one, Keep Your Limits With Girls. (They're dangerous & u've experience it once but not twice fren)
  7. She's your friend which means you don't have to really care what she's doin, gonna do and so on.
  8. She's stubborn so better u/stand bout it and provide some space.
MOVE ON, NO MORE FIGHTS! LET'S STUDY!
BEST SOLUTION: REMAIN CALM & COMMUNICATE LESS.. :)

***I just bought a secondhand book from a senior. I barely even know him. But right now I think he's kinda.... Haha. Had  I not searched the whole book to find ideas in order to finish my assignment, I wouldn't have found out what he wrote at the back of the index page of the book tonight :)

4 komen:

Unknown said...

haha...xde keje la nisa..

Miss Ibr said...

haha. bukan xde keje. telalu byk keje jadik mcm ni. kiut la abang ni alin.. haha. sy slalu jumpa dia kot. dkt sir room dgn party is ari tu

Masjue Masjuwita said...

wewit..part last ya. awwww >.<

Miss Ibr said...

awww :) tapi mcm sad ending jak ny tuk.. (saya hanya mampu menekak hehe)

Post a Comment