WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

"Kenapa awak jarang senyum?"

"WHY DO YOU SELDOM SMILE?"

Perghh.

I went silent for a while. What do you expect me to answer?

I do smile. How much crazier do I have to be just to make sure that you know that I do smile a lot. A lot! No offense of course but... do you really know me? If you're just about to answer me a 'yes', let me pass on to my next question first. Do I know you that much?

Hehe.

I am totally... like, TOTALLY  a fine person. Talk with me and I'll talk with you. Smile at me and yes I'll reply it too. Excluding the cases where we rarely talk and where I've just met you for a couple of times, being so not familiar with you the awkwardness level is stuck at a level where pulling both end of my lips upwards is just sooo hard like lifting a small 2lb dumbbell... (for me. ~ consider it as a form of laziness please). There were few times where I managed to lift one side upwards. Just one. Side.

Well don't get taken aback and starts walking away with the oh-she's-so-weird thinking. I am an okay person, okayyy. I'm normal. Once you get to know me more and if I feel that I'm comfortable with you, trust me, I'll annoy you by laughing. Like continuously. Even at small thingy... that's not even funny.

Umm... how can I explain it. It's all about imagination. Wild one.. at random things. I can't really explain. I'm this crazy girl when I found you easy goers.When you're someone I can hang around with. Ones that won't get real upset about small things. Ones that someone like me can joke with. Sometimes my jokes are  the too hardcore and the never-really-think-about-the-consequences-of-saying-it-out-loud jokes. Sometimes... unstoppable.

While you're reading this, please don't get the wrong idea. I don't choose friends. I'm just choosing in whom I can joke with. And choosing out who might possibly get hurt from this weird habit. Don't worry. I can get serious at times too.

If sometimes I'm ignoring you even if you're brushing just right in front of me, bear in mind that I'm just one of the unlucky people in this world that have to live with the term of shortsightedness (this is the only reason I can give you for now hehe), that I may not be wearing my spect nor lense at the time. I'm really sorry for this one weak point of me, I can do nothing about.

If you're  really really in need to see me smiling back at you while you're standing there, then just call my name please. I swear I'd smile immediately when I'm called. Though I may not know who's calling :P Knowing my name just means that you know me and I might know you too. Click click. *Panda's new method of communicating~

Thanks. I smiled when you asked me this one aite? It just means that you care and have even been doing some thinking about it. Didn't know that my behaviour was observed by someone lately though. Haha. Please... do observe me more. You'll find out that I'm a lot crazier person than you've ever imagined before.

*One Last Important Fact : I can even give out a jinnai's laugh. Muahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. See.


2 komen:

erwina said...

ahahaha..nice words.every single words of urs can really understandable. is it really u, i doubt u really hard to lift up ur lips conner a little bit,hihi

Miss Ibr said...

hard for someone i barely know wina. haha

Post a Comment