1. I told myself not to laugh too much this sem. But the problem is, from the way I see it, I refrained myself from laughing too much by getting angry mmost of the time. Alright. Next thing to bear in mind, don't get maddd too much.
2. I feel like throwing away my rusty blue umbrella whenever the rain is pouring too hard. Yarkhhhhhhh! Oh. "Don't get mad too much."
3. The most sweethearted person is the most mistreated one. I agreed.
4. There is no class tomorrow. To tell you the truth, most of my classes have ended. Had I knew this earlier I could have just go and spend times with mom and sisters last Friday. Aaargh I would love to be there on her convocation day too...
5. Eh. Oh. I can't. I got lab test for Comp Adm. =_="
5. I told mom that on my convocation day, I would love to receive colourful angpaus rather than colourful flowers like what my sis has always insisted. Finnbar said I will make some weird convocation pictures. :P
6. No classses. Does this mean that study week has actually started? Oi spirit of learning. Possess me.
7. I have bad luck with Java. Whenever I think about it, again and again, arghhhhh!
8. Mom told me that he replied. He said he will be returning to Sarawak for a few days. 2 days in Sarikei, the rest in Kuching. I told mom to ask him to meet me here. Mom asked me back, do I really want him to see me? I wavered. Never mind. What is wrong with me.
9. My neck ache periodically lately. Whenever I bow down, the aching reach down to the back of my head. Something's wrong somewhere. Bad sleeping pose?
10. Wait. I think this is the 11th thing I wrote because I wrote the 5th point twice???


0 komen:
Post a Comment