WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

Mindset

"Awak takpe.. Campak kat mane pun masih boleh survive."

No. You shouldn't have said it like that.

Things are more than you think they are. Yes I've felt "dicampak" before and yes, I may have survived till date, but do bear in mind that I didn't survive the situation so easily as how it was indicated in your words. I too had to work hard to reach here. (But really, where do u think I stand? We're just the same. =_='') I too, are the same as everybody else.

Do you think that I have never feel down before? Do you think that I solved all of my problems in just a pick of fingers? You think I've never cried alone in the bathroom so that nobody hears me?  I had been there too.

What you see in me right now is only the part that I allowed you to see. At times, I too was torn apart, devastated by life tests which you may have not yet been encountered with, feeling exactly the same as how you are feeling right now, and in fact, the same as how everyone would feel when they were broken to the ground. I too have lost lots of things that I thought I have, and failed in things. And it turned me as bitter as I have become today, made me now someone who don't really care much about things around me. Things were already rough but the most cruel part was to live with the scars till date. I know I merely survived the whatever-you-called-it-is (life fate maybe), and it was mindset that helped me a lot. Because I know I still got a long way to go. I walked on.

So.... when things start getting rough on you, I think that it was unfair when you are to start your comparison  by saying things like, "Things are different for you because you are you, I am me".

Fate is something that not even someone like me can change. You better stop blaming the fate. It's useless. If I am here to blame fate on everything I've been going through and let  you see every parts of my life that I've not yet let you know, would you even want to stand in my shoes?

But you can change your mindset. Change the way you look at your world and always try perfecting things up. I know it's hard. Sometimes I get tired too but if you keep trying, u might end up with something at least rite? However, if u give up now, what will you get? Bear in mind that different people face different fate. You may not have what I have. But all those things that you've got, I know I don't have them. Your life seems perfect to me. So don't give up. You still got a long way to go. You should be grateful with what you're blessed with.

Please, change your mindset.


0 komen:

Post a Comment