2. It is study week but I am pretty much despirited right now. Noooooo...... T_T I have to study! Not spend my whole evening in bed. =_="
3. Two exschoolmates are getting married this week. Friends have been busy talking about it and of course, I would feel bad if I didn't get to attend the wedding. No way! Though it's study week, I'm going home. :)
4. Actually I have decided to go home because mom will reach Kuching tomorrow evening. She has been asking whether I would like to go home along with her. It's an invitation I can never reject. :D Anak bongsu, biasalah nak, jgn ditanyak hehe.
6. I'm sure I'm gonna miss Zaraa's voice in the living room.
7. For sure, I will be carrying home lots of notes and stuffs. I have decided not to bring any book home, coz it' would just be too heavy for a thin turtle like me. =_= Just that, not really sure whether I can finish reading all the notes before time because you know, home, is where the temptations begin. Hakhak.
8. Will be back on Sunday. Coz 8th is when the second wedding will be held on. And the Tamil exam will be waiting straight away on the Monday morning. Oh pleasee...
9. Carrymarks? Hmm I don't know whether sofa so good or sofa hancor. I can't even afford to take a look at it. I'll just pray for the best for all of us..
10. I fear OOSD and JAVA the most. For OOSD, I know that I will be spending an unnecessarily lot amount of times just to understand the questions later. Urghhh. Please do exclude those buzz words in the final sir... You don't have to impress a readily blurred exam candidates like me with your vocab. =_=" Meanwhile JAVA, hmph I better not talk about it. And believe me when I said that I fear HE too. It's the feeling that came after realising that I got nothing from those night classes. Haha. Oh, and I am blaming myself for my ignorance while the lectures is being given. Nobody else. Peace. :)


0 komen:
Post a Comment