2. -Oh I'm sorry. Did my back hurt your knife?
3. -The heartless was once broken-hearted.
4. -Habiskan tenaga seumur hidup seseorang untuk menyelamatkan seseorang pun belum tentu dapat menyelamatkan seseorang. - Akira
6. -Do you love her?
-For 20 years.
-Then fight for her. - Army Wives
7. -We're still like this, because you, are still you, and I, am still me. - Chilwu, the Mighty
8. -Orang yang tak dapat menerima masyarakat, takkan diterima oleh masyarakat.
9. -Our bodies break down, sometimes when we're 90, sometimes before we're even born, but it always hapens and there's never any dignity in it. I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It's always ugly. Always. You can live with dignity, we can't die with it. - House
10. -There was a time when I thought that I could have love you. But you don't love me. You wanted to
possess me.
-No. I love you. I gave you my heart.
-You have no heart. - Dark Shadows.
The result... from having too much dramas lately....

0 komen:
Post a Comment