This entry discusses about the mentality and attitude of some in our daily life, as a reminder for you...
and also me.
and also me.
Some food for thought:
Translation: "There are times when I feel like GIVING UP in changing the life, mentality, and the future of our kinds. It was sooo hard that there are times when I feel like saying, "ah.. just let them be, I better focus on me alone..." to myself. However, as I recalled the battle that our Prophet Muhammad pbuh had been through in the effort of spreading Islam, even when confronted with a greater struggle and all those bloodshed, still he never give up, and it make me realised of how small and low I would be if i ever give up just at this point."
Are you blurred now and kinda feel like asking "Who is him?"
Google him up.


0 komen:
Post a Comment