The results are out!
I have been busy telling myself not to think much about this matter actually when my final exam is over because I do not want to get myself stressed, dull and meh, just enjoy my short holiday. But Alhamdulillah I thank You with every breath that I take. I have never been better before.
Been preventing myself from checking the results too early last night and just checked it this morning as I thought the dragon in Merlin once said, "what passed cannot be undone" so lets just face it. Haha.
And so I did.
Sob sob. I am very very very very very happy. Words cannot define it.
I thought I might have to repeat my Web-Based subject or might get the same result as my IS last last semester but Alhamdulillah I made it to B+.
Been practicing a one hour sleep every night before exam and although I know it is not good for brain and I know brain cells could die and there are no chances that they are gonna grow back because brain was already fully developed at the teenage age and it does affect your performance when you are at you latter age and okay stop, all that, but I am seriously happy with this result.
Thanks Mom for your prayers, friends for helping out a lot, lecturers for sharing with me the knowledge and my body for fully supporting me whatever crazy decision I decided to take :)


0 komen:
Post a Comment