WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

What if things go wrong?

It is now pm, and will be shifting to am in a few seconds. I cannot sleep.

I still remember how she blame others in her message for what happened in her life, what she had become, for how she behave right now, for how she treat people around her.

Why?

Why would you blame others?

If things go wrong, it does not matter whether it was others' fault, or whether it was ours. The first thing we should do is to blame ourselves.

Blame ourselves for letting it happened.

"Why didn't I stop this from happening?"
"Why did I let this happened?"
"Why didn't I do anything to stop this from happening?"

Instead of..

"It's all because of you!"
-----------------------------------------
"Why should I blame myself?"

So that you can forgive and forget more easily.

We tend to go easy on ourselves compared to others. Blame ourselves and chances that we can forgive and forget is faster than when we put the blame on someone else's shoulder. Move on. Live. Happily.

Why would you frown over the past? It's not like it will suddenly changed to the way you want it if you keep on frustrating fretting over it.

You have only one life left to take care of. Live it proudly. Don't live it with hatred, pity, miserably, and whatever there is that make you live yourselves away from happiness. Live crazily.

"If it takes me to be crazy to be happy, so be it."

0 komen:

Post a Comment