Maybe the problems are all gone. And that's what makes me feel so LIGHT today! :)
\o/ Am feeling happy to the MAX!
I guess this is why they say that honesty is the best policy. I spoke out my fear, explained everything - what makes me feel so worried, what I do not want to happen, am trying to prevent from happening and what made me feel/act so uneasy for the past few days... And am getting somewhat a good feedback.
Phew. I've been worrying over things that they said will not even happened. Well yes blame me for being too.. worried? aish I dont know how to say this but I do care very much about what others think. Cared too much that I thought any step that I take might hurt people around me. Thus ending up in me being far isolated from the others. Or you can say isolating myself.. keeping a distant from anyone.
The last thing I would want to do is to leave a bad impression of me, to those I knew. But most of the times, me trying too hard can also result in the same thing. But today I feel so glad that it didn't happen as how I fear it would be.
Alhamdulillah for the bless. Thank you for the patience, thank you for lending hands and ears.


0 komen:
Post a Comment