That moment when u feel the frustration that no one around u understand...
I have to accelerate. Even faster than the round of clock.
To accelerate means to focus on things I have to do only.
And for the time being, I've been listing them according to their priority.
1. Prepare the house, the room for my mom-to-be sister.
-She'll be home after Wesak Day, counting days for her to give birth. If she happens to be giving birth on a workday then I might have to excuse myself and drive her to Sibu all by myself. Which one is scarier? To drive on my own to Sibu or to drive with a mother in pain? That, I cant give u the answer.Yet. -_-"
2. Teach myself.
-I want to have a bright future. I want to do an awful lotttttttttttttt of things that benefit me in the future. I want to do this and that but I never get good response from people around me. They are binding me and all, in a way they thought is keeping me safe. They dont even want to listen, they dont want to understand, meanwhile I, dont know how to explain myself in a good way. All that I can do is get frustrated, sometimes all by myself, sometimes all of a sudden. All stressed up that at times I gave up, but then get frustrated on why I gave up, get spirited again, but then gave up again because of the circumstances and the cycle goes on and on.
These words written here cannot define how I actually feel inside but just a quarter of it.
Pleaseee... Help me. TT
I'm ready to sacrifice everything, if that's the way I can get to what I want.

0 komen:
Post a Comment