Obstacles? You tell me.
I was more of a silent individual. I kept things inside. Talk and demand less. But these people break my ice like it's the easiest thing to be done in this world. Something that only some of the people I know, have done it before. And I too felt like I'm starting to know much about them, inside out, which I get to be with only some certain people. It's saddening. To know a person for quite some time, and have to leave somehow. I don't even know what I felt.
I babble when they asked me to give speeches on the stage in the event they made for me before me leaving. I was shocked when I learnt that the event was sponsored fully by our boss, and it cost him nearly RM950. I received so much that I think I dont...
I don't think that I...
I dont think I belong here.
I don't think that I...
I dont think I belong here.

0 komen:
Post a Comment