Wheels are round. We all know that. I too, have my ups and down. But you know what's the difference between you and me? I try to be happy.
While you keep complaining about this and that, that your life is a mess, how things didn't go as you planned, I sat down and listen. I wonder.. if I am to complaint like how you did, when will I have the time to smile like I did today?
WE HAVE HOLES in our life honey. Nothing is perfect. It's up to you to smile or frown over it.
"She was found abandoned in front of a stranger's house but she grew up fine."
"He was betrayed by his very own kind but he is now fine."
"They were born in hell but they are now just fine."
See? One day, you too will have just about the same story to be told.
It's all about time.
Be patient.
Happy Eid 2014.
Not everything is perfect this Eid. Trust me. But I try and try to make them look perfect. You should try doing it too. It's 'sadist', but fun sometimes. Perfecting the imperfect. :)
"It's like..
You're complaining about how the numbers of family portraits you took every year are not hanged properly on the wall,
But someone else didn't even have a family portrait every year like you did."
Now for those who are still down, listen to this song, a song that lift my spirit when I'm down. A song I tuned on whenever I felt like crying. It had me at its chorus part. :)

0 komen:
Post a Comment