If you make me feel as if I have to compete to get to where I want to be, watch me not competing at all.
2. LIFE: "Ahamdulillah. I can find happiness in a plain bowl of rice".
I don't view money as the point of happiness, but the person I am with at the moment. Give me options between 1K and an understanding friend, I would choose the later.
3. SAKURA: "Alhamdulillah. I can find happiness on a plain mattress. I can find happiness in a haunted house."
I am fine with it, I accept everything readily. Because I know, someone somewhere out there is having things harder than me.
4. FAMILY: Alhamdulillah. 6 months are gone, some people say I wasted my times. Maybe yes. But Alhamdulillah, for these past 6 months I was able to mend what's broken. A bond. Am hoping that she will be happy ever after. I sacrificed everything. When it comes to her, I won't tolerate unhappiness anymore.
Some people wish to be pretty, rich and famous, or popular.
Me? I just want to be happy.


0 komen:
Post a Comment