Winter is gone, and the spring is coming. While we have withered, bruised in our hearts from longing. I am singing my blues, becoming used to the blue tears, blue sorrow. I am singing my blues, the love that I let fly to the cloud.
We're under the same sky, but at different places. Because together we are dangerous. I am leaving you for one little difference. It is cowardly but I am hiding because I am not good enough.
A cruel break up is the end of the road of love. No words can comfort me. Perhaps my life is like the last melodrama. And now it's final curtain is coming down.
I was born and I met you. And I have loved you to death. But my cold heart has been dyed blue. Even with my eyes closed, I cannot feel you.
I felt like my heart has stopped beating. You and me are frozen there, after a war, trauma has been carved in my head.
Once these tears dry up, I will moistly remember my love. I am not in pain or lonely. Happiness is all a self-talk. I just can't stand something more complicated. It's no big deal. I don't care. Inevitable wandering, people come and go.

0 komen:
Post a Comment