WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

No Reason

Semester two has started and I am back in Unimas again. I was worried at first that I won't get a room in Sakura but things went good, and I get to choose a double room in block A, which is on the same floor with my ex B.1.5. housemates. I am now a resident of room A.2.8.1, and they were all settled in apartment A.2.1. I felt wronged a bit that I can't get to the same house with them though I've tried, but hey, I got a double room, not the triple room which is much smaller than mine now. There's no reason for me to hate my life.

Things went too good when my new roommate let me have the bigger cupboard, and the lower bed. Though she get the wider table and the bookshelf, I am satisfied. I don't use table to study. I use bed. That's me. And I don't need bookshelf. My books are supposed to be on my bed, in my bag, piled on the table or ummm... in my condition right now, under my bed? There's no reason for me to moan. Bigger cupboard is all I need. I have lots of things to hide.

I couldn't make it to my first day of class. .... To tell the truth , I did not go on purpose. (Giggling a bit) Cause I heard some serpents said lectures will not really start at the first week of study.  I thought I was the only one not going for my faculty, but apparently they were more. And shockingly, most of the people I know got GB (gagal diberhentikan). And it shot my sense. I should have been grateful that I was among the chosen one that are able to continue my study in this faculty. Unlike them all, who were frowning on their future. There's no reason for me to return to my old self, whose skipping class is a hobby. I'm not in primary school anymore I guess. Eh, I really am not anymore. What am I thinking.

Anyway, LIFE IS GOOD TO ME. I am stupid if I don't put myself to smile. What the hell will I be in the future is why the hell do I have to worry much about. That's future business. I just have to attend class, study, and do my best right? People say it's hard and it's hard but remember what? That's exactly what they said about STPM. Why must they tell something like that to people? Even if something is really that hard, telling others who have not known about how hard that thing is, is not helping at all. I messed a lot back then. From words, our faith wobble, we lowered our target, bind our own capabilities, and we forgive ourselves when we turn out badly as we know there are lot more others that are the same as us. But what we don't know is the consequence is to be endured alone. And also, one's luck is different from another. You can say I wrote based on experience.

So, from now on, I promise I am to try my best in my everything. May I die or hurt on the rocky road, I am to do it without regrets. I am a strong but weak weed, blown hard by the wind, but my roots are always in the ground. Wish me all the best.

0 komen:

Post a Comment