WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

Ambition

My first ambition was to be a teacher.

Mom and pap are both teachers... and back then I was sent early to school to meet teachers... maybe that's the reason why. It's the first job I got exposed to.

And then in primary 2 my class teacher said I was required to fill in 3 jobs instead of just one at the back of my yellow report card (i put blank for the second and third choice the previous year), I added headmistress and nurse in the list. I mean... what's the difference between headmistress and teacher?  At the time I was still a total blank. Wavering on what to write. And the word 'nurse' came from a friend's mouth.

I remembered that the list maintained for about two years before I changed it to "1. teacher 2. nurse 3. doctor".   Which came from my own initiative. I read others report card and someone wrote, dental nurse, businessman and there's actually someone whom even wrote wrestlers. 

And in secondary, it ended up with nurse being on top of the list. But now I'm focused in the IT field. But on the first hand, why do we have to write those?

Back in primary school, when I didn't actually really thought so seriously before writing on the card, I lived my life happily. (not that I'm not happy now) Focused in everything I'm doing. Giving my best no matter what. Not really concerned with the future and consequences. But this is just an example from a few kind of things that create desire in me, when unfulfilled, left me feeling bad. The future is terrifying. And so do desires. It would be good to have an ice cream at this late of night. It's kinda hot. But minimart is closed. Argh I'm going crazy. Can't... control... myself...


0 komen:

Post a Comment