WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

New Sem

New sem, new unmotivated version of me. Well, that's a lame, old one.

The new story is that I didn't take any English course this semester, but somehow managed to register two electives. What's killing me is that both are languages, Tamil and Arab. Been into the Tamil class before, and believe me when I said I fall in love with this class. Haha. Mr Siva is funnyyy. I made myself swear not to laugh too much this sem, but to think about it, I'm still laughing out loudly even though I attended this class alone. Can't help it. Begolong2. Kejawak gilak bunyi ya nyuroh xpat tahan ya. xP And the other classmates are just either extra sporting, or just can't help laughing too.

Hish. But still in, like, dilemma rite now. Two language courses... There's nothing wrong with that but I'm just worried whether I can cope with both. I mean, I've already had a drop last time, and rite now it's about whether this will add to it or not. Dropping either one means that I'll be taking less than the others then. That doesn't sound any good either.

Well, I might just take it. But I got 3 weeks more to ponder on this matter. For sure I can be the reason why others can't register into any electives. Sorry :P

And my printer is just another headache. Urgh. It's ALREADY BEEN a headache since last sem. Can't print any notes yet for now. Seriously, you need a brand new you isn't it? =_= Like I have that much money.

*****I asked mom, what's her opinion if I am to extend my 4 years to 4 and a half? Just in case. If, and only if I am to.

She answered, "Extend.... extendlah. Xda org k mkn duit bapak ko bah."


Hmph. Now I feel motivated. Haha.


4 komen:

Masjue Masjuwita said...

moment na lah ya blaja tamil..haha

Miss Ibr said...

hahaha... pia lah pegaya nya harharhar

Unknown said...

haha mbik jak dua2..biar terer bnyk bhasa.. haha

Miss Ibr said...

haha. kalo terer dua2 ok jugak... kalo nanti becampor tiba2 bhsa tu abis saya. konfius haha

Post a Comment