WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :')

Words



She said, "You know nothing about love." to which I replied, "If love is how you're talking solemnly to me right now, I'd better not know it at all."

"If love is what make you suffer right now then I'll pass. "
"If love is what make you stay even when you're being trampled on then what for?"

"You can say that I know nothing about love but I'm not blind."
"I've seen you and your love, those wrong decisions you made, those consequences you have to endure alone, and those regrets that you tried so hard to hide but still can be seen through."



Words can actually hurt although it intends to heal someone.

It's frustrating that I can do nothing to help you, but it's more frustrating that you're showing me how suffering you are right now in front of my eyes but still you refuse to listen whenever I tried talking to you.

0 komen:

Post a Comment