Very much addicted to MY SINGING MONSTERS lately.
I own my own island on a monster's headdd.
I've tried to sync it with my own fb account before but I accidentally synced it with my mom's.
Now i dont know how to change it back.
Aha. So Panda Gemok's island is void, but mom's island is crowded.
Level 15 so far :)
Mmmm maybe that would be the farthest I'll go.
Semester break is about to end.
I was supposed to be able to run the game in my own hp.
But I don't know why it will only crash whenever opened.
So... gudbye kids.
Mom gotta go in 5 more days.
Take good care of yourselves aite...
Sob sob...
I've tried to sync it with my own fb account before but I accidentally synced it with my mom's.
Now i dont know how to change it back.
Aha. So Panda Gemok's island is void, but mom's island is crowded.
Level 15 so far :)
Mmmm maybe that would be the farthest I'll go.
Semester break is about to end.
I was supposed to be able to run the game in my own hp.
But I don't know why it will only crash whenever opened.
So... gudbye kids.
Mom gotta go in 5 more days.
Take good care of yourselves aite...
Sob sob...
-THE END-


0 komen:
Post a Comment