Reached home last night. Tired, of course, but it feels good somehow.. to be home. Zaraa looks a little bit skinnier with her heights haha. She started to take after his father's face a little bit as she get skinnier. That little 4-teethed rascal. I can see that she runs faster on her feet right now. When I was mopping the floor this evening, I had to tell her off the wet floor over and over again but she (you know, kids never really listens. does she even understand my words?) dashed and there she goes banged on the floor. Must have hurt though. But who wouldn't laugh? Hahahaha. Leave her for a few minutes and you'll hear her laugh again. I wonder when she'll starts talking things. That would be fun :D
My father got home this evening. He asked how long is my holiday. I said a week. When will I go back? I said I dont know, Sunday, or even Saturday, maybe. He's quiet. Dang it. I always forgot to buy the return ticket beforehand. Well mom and I'm gonna send him off again tomorrow. That is why I need to work on this assignment faster.
But the progress is quite disappointing. I remembered how this assignment made me and my pair sleep till passed 5 in the morning last Thursday just to get it finished. Still we didn't managed to get it done, I slept at the dining table =_='' and at last surrendered, went to bed, got up at about 12, when my class should have started at exactly 12 that noon. Now it's Sat and this assignment is still doing the same thing to me. Yesterday I didn't work on it at all. Slowww and steady. Is it the holiday that makes me feel this idiot or ... ah whatever. I'm writing down my assignment with no confident at all. I keep on wavering what to write. That's been the only reason why I can't finish it till now.
Aha. Yea rite. The other reason might also be the distractions I got around me right now. One fine example for now would be this belllogg~ I was intending to do a search in Google but then here I am. Rather than writing this one entry down why don't I just focus on my assignment, get it done then go to bed. Urgh. Good idea. Ngeng na. Speechlesssssss.
FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT BY TONIGHT! bukannya banyak gik eh. oh. tomorning.
FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT BY TONIGHT! bukannya banyak gik eh. oh. tomorning.
.jpg)

2 komen:
Sobsss.nasib kite sama..assignment x bergerak ni :(
Jom shopping :)
jemput singgah sini>> http://alynnnyzaa.blogspot.com/2013/04/buy-more-discount-more.html
atau nak lebih cepat, singgah sini >> https://www.facebook.com/itsladiesstuff
alin.. ladies stuff tu ko punye ke?
Post a Comment