1. Don't speak if u have nothing good to speak of. Don't speak if it will only hurt others. I would love the awkward silence between us to stop but I would rather live with it if this is the case.
2. I hate it looking at someone I know living her life so weak and vulnerable, but the fact is, mine is just the same. I hate the fact that we're the same.
3. I would love to be the best friend one can get in this world, and the best woman one can get in this world. Trying is still in progress. Striving to be a better person.
4. I don't like cigarettes. I don't like cigarettes. I don't like cigarettes. I don't like the smoke. Stay away from me. Go.
5. I am never asking you to quit smoking. Stop making that face. I respect your rights and your ability to take care of your own health, but in return i want you to respect my rights too.
6. I won't laugh again... But do you know the fact that how hard it is for a girl like me to laugh? Ask my former classmates about how quiet I was before, about how I spent a day in class with dried lips not even talking to anyone.
7. Do not ask if the last thing you will do is listen. Do not ask for opinions if you won't accept others' opinion. I feel much like a fool letting your problems affect me inside out, getting frustrated alone over you, and your unsolved problems (which can actually be solved , though I admit, -the hard way), again and again.
8. I don't respect words, I respect actions, and the one performing it.
9. Respect me, and I promise, I'll respect you too. Fight for me, and I promise, I'll fight for you too. Whatever you did to me, I promise, I'll do it back to you.
10. What's up with the Gwiyomi things???!

0 komen:
Post a Comment