I smile because I realise that my happiness depends on myself.
I smile because I deserve to smile.
Sometimes, I smile to confuse people. :)
I smile because words have the potential to confuse, but a smile can convince.
I smile for myself.
So people out there, stop frowning over those problems laid in front of you right now.Just smile. You're beautiful.
You haven't lost your smile. It's just right under your nose. You just forgot that it was there all along.
Remember that:
If you feel like the loneliest one in this world then you should be the kindest.
If you feel like the saddest one in this world then you should smile the brightest.
If you feel like the most damaged one in this world then you should be the wisest.
It's because you do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way you do, right?
Smile because your smile is priceless.

.jpg)



.jpg)






0 komen:
Post a Comment